Alumni: Get Involved with Career Services
There are many ways to become involved with current Ohio State students through career services. You could:
- Offer to be a contact for students interested in conducting informational interviews. These are structured conversations in which students can learn about your career field and obtain advice for getting into that particular career.
- Participate in a career panel to educate students about the job search process and offer information about how they can become involved with your company.
- Hold an informational session for students about your company/organization to increase student awareness - this is especially helpful to hold the day before conducting on-campus recruiting.
- Conduct on-campus interviews to generate an applicant pool for current openings.
- Participate in campus career fairs.
Contact specific Ohio State career services offices to become involved with the campus community.