Post a Position to Buckeye Careers Network
Career services at Ohio State are decentralized, which means each college can host its own career services office with its own set of recruiting policies and procedures. However, we share a position posting system called Buckeye Careers Network that serves as Ohio State's university-wide online resource to connect Ohio State students with employers for jobs, internships, co-ops, and career opportunities.
Log in Portals to Buckeye Careers Network
In the Buckeye Careers Network, an employer can post a position one time and reach all systems in the network. Be sure to review our position posting policies prior to doing so.
- Targeted majors: Education and Human Ecology, Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Pharmacy, Public Affairs, Public Health, Social Work, Arts and Sciences (Graduate Students only), Exploration and Nondegree, Any Ohio State regional campus, Fisher College of Business
- Alumni access: Varies by a student's college of enrollment. Positions requiring more than entry-level experience should be posted with the Ohio State Alumni Association.
ECS CareerEngine part of the Buckeye Careers Network
- Targeted majors: Undergraduate/graduate students in the College of Engineering
- Alumni access: Alumni can actively apply to positions in the system for up to twelve months past graduation; after that, lifetime view-only access for alumni
FutureLink part of the Buckeye Careers Network
- Targeted majors: Undergraduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences
- Alumni access: Up to four academic terms past undergraduate graduation
Hireabuckeye part of the Buckeye Careers Network
- Targeted majors: Undergraduate/graduate students in the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
- Alumni access: No expiration; alumni are not eligible to participate in on-campus interview schedules
FisherConnect operates on a separate technical platform. To recruit business majors, you must also register for access to FisherConnect and post positions directly to that system.
- Targeted majors: Undergraduate/graduate students in the Fisher College of Business
- Alumni access: No expiration; QUIC certified alumni eligible to participate in on-campus interview schedules one quarter after graduation
Need assistance using Buckeye Careers Network? email@example.com