Campus Employment Info
Why work on campus?
Campus employment is more than just a job, more than just a paycheck. Students who choose to work on campus achieve a number of benefits that will help them during their time on campus, as well as after they graduate:
- 70% acquired new skills
- 65% fostered sense of belonging
- 75% formed new friendships
- 50% improved critical thinking
- 70% expanded interactions with diverse populations
- 70% enhanced work-life balance
Source: Center for the Study of Student Life
Resources to assist in finding campus employment
- Buckeye Careers Network
- Student Financial Aid
- Wexner Medical Center
- Various campus departments
- Buckeye Careers Job Fair: August 24 | 12pm-4pm | Ohio Union
Hired to work on campus?
If your student is hired to work on campus, the resources below can assist in preparing for the hiring process.