JobReady: Ohio Industry Internships & Co-ops
The JobReady Ohio program aims to connect currently enrolled 2-year and 4-year degree students from The Ohio State University, Columbus State Community College, and North Central State College with employers in JobsOhio Industries through paid internships and co-ops.
There's a lot to be learned in between college classes and the working world. JobReady aims to help prepare students for that transition by offering online training modules with industry relevant content. In addition to the training modules and hourly pay, each student who completes a JobReady internship is awarded a $550 scholarship for participating!
Important information to help you get started:
- Learn more about the JobReady program
- Requirements to participate as a student
- Timeline of the program
- Training Module Information
Find a JobReady position by logging on to one of the following job boards and searching by keyword "JobReady"
- The Ohio State University & ATI - Buckeye Careers Network
- North Central State University- College Central Network
- Columbus State- Career Quest
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.