JobReady: Ohio Industry Internships & Co-ops
The JobReady for Ohio Industry Internships & Co-Ops program aims to connect currently enrolled 2-year and 4-year degree students from The Ohio State University, Columbus State Community College, and North Central State College with employers in industries such as energy, automotive, information technology, and financial services.
Important information to help you get started:
- Learn more about the JobReady program
- Requirements to participate as a student
- Timeline of the program
- Training Module Information
Searching for JobReady positions: Search by keyword "JobReady"
- The Ohio State University & ATI - Buckeye Careers Network
- North Central State University- College Central Network
- Columbus State- Career Quest
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.