Information for Students
Visit our Career Fairs and Preparation page for more information regarding upcoming fairs and workshops for the semester.
The 2022 fall Career and Internship Fair will take place in person on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 from 1-5 p.m. at the Ohio Union and virtually on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 from 2 - 6 p.m. on Handshake as part of Career Week.
You'll be able to attend the fair in-person or virtually. The virtual fair will have one-on-one and group sessions with employers of your choice. Browse the fair to review companies and sign up for sessions.
- If you need to request accommodations for the Career Fair, please contact email@example.com.
- If you had a professional profile photo taken during the 2019 Fall Career and Internship Fair, you can find it here.
- Recorded sessions from the 2021 Career and Internship Week are now available.
- Check out our Career Fair and Preparation page for more information on how you can prepare for the event.
- Handshake Support offers a comprehensive guide to navigating and attending a virtual fair.
If you require an accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event, please contact Tara Nord at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made two weeks before the event will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.
If you have a disability and rely on a screen reader or the keyboard for access to your computer you will experience difficulty using Handshake. As the university works with Handshake to improve accessibility, please contact email@example.com for assistance in navigating and using this application. A member of our team will respond within 2 business days to assist you.