Career Services Overview
Career Services Resources
Our publications and resources are listed below. Please feel free to print and share them with students, staff or employers. All materials from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) or other sources will be labeled as such. Please refer to their marketing sharing guidelines.
- 2018 Career and Internship Fair Event Overview – A one page flier showcasing student and employer attendance for the 2018 event.
- 2018-2019 Graduation Survey First Destination Infographic – A one page infographic showing the results of the 2018-2019 First Destination Survey.
- 2019 Career and Internship Fair Event Overview – A one page flier showcasing student and employer attendance for the 2018 event.
- Buckeye Careers Overview – A one page flier for students, explaining who Buckeye Careers is and what our main services are.
- Buckeye OnPACE – A two sided hot-card explaining the self-guided career development modules found on OnPACE.
- Campus Marketing, Promotional and Sales Postings – Posting guidelines for the most common types of promotional and sales opportunities.
- Career Services Overview for Employers – A two page flier explaining the comprehensive, de-centralized career services model at Ohio State.
- Career Services Overview for Students – A one page flier for students that explains the comprehensive, de-centralized career services model at Ohio State.
- Internships at a Glance – A two page flier that explains the components of a successful internship, as well as the benefits for students and employers.
- NACE Career Confidence Study Guide – A NACE study guide for students looking to assess and build their career confidence.
- NACE Internship Study Guide – A NACE study for students on how to build relevant work experience and get the most out of an internship experience.
- NACE Resume Study Guide – A NACE study guide for students looking to prepare a winning resume.
- NACE Rights and Responsibilities for Job Seekers – A NACE resource outlining and explaining the rights and responsibilities that job seekers have.
- NACE Social Media Study Guide – A NACE study guide for students looking to develop a professional social media presence.
- Student Involvement Study – A presentation slide outlining the value and correllation between student involvement and perceived hireability by employers, based on a study conducted by the Center for the Study of Student Life. Download the slide to view the accompanying notes. The full study about Student Involvement, Leadership and Outcomes at Graduation is available online.
- U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division: Fact Sheet 71 – A resource outlining the ways in which the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) may apply to internship programs.
- Virtual Fair Digital Checklist – a PDF guide with instructions for preparing for a virtual career or graduate school fair. This guide offers tips to prepare before the fair, steps to take during the event and advice for post-fair follow-up.