How to Recruit at Ohio State:
- Handshake is Ohio State’s university-wide position posting system
- Best way to start recruiting and connect with students
- Post jobs, internships and experiential learning opportunities
- Register for on campus events and career fairs
- Host interviews for your open positions on campus
- Ohio State has over 400 undergraduate and graduate programs producing students with a wide range of interests and skills
- Find students with skillsets to match your employment needs
Career Fairs and Events
- Register online and appear in the Career Fair Attendee list for students to see
- Join already established event held by Ohio State
- Host your own event On-Campus to recruit new talent
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Learn more about what we do in Buckeye Careers for students and employers
- Sign-up for our mailing list to receive updates regarding participating in career fairs, creating and managing internships and other ways to partner with Buckeye Careers.
If you are interested in establishing an internship program or would like to learn about opportunities to engage with students through Buckeye Careers, please send an email to Buckeye Careers or contact Jennifer Chilman, Employer Relations and Internship Director.