Information for Students
Looking for an internship, job, or on-campus employment? The 2023 University-Wide Ohio State University Career and Internship Fair will take place over two days, both in person and virtually. This fair is a great opportunity for students and alumni of all majors and ranks to connect with employers and find your next internship, job or on-campus employment.
In-Person: Wednesday, September 13 from 1- 5 p.m. at the Ohio Union
Virtual: Thursday, September 14 from 2-6 p.m. on Handshake.
*Interview Day: Thursday, September 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Ohio Union, by employer invitation only
Why Attend the Career Fair?
- Meet employers that are recruiting for current or up-coming internships or job opportunities.
- Find an internship or job opportunity within the corporate, non-profit or government sectors.
- Learn about a wide variety of industries located locally, regionally and nationally.
- Look for on-campus employment opportunities available for Fall 2023.
- Take a professional photo for your LinkedIn or Handshake profile
Career Fair AMA (Ask Me Anything Sessions)
Not sure what to expect at a career fair or have questions? Attend a Career Fair AMA session hosted by Buckeye Careers! These informal sessions allow students to ask questions and learn more about career fairs. Below are the four (4) dates these sessions are being held.
- Thursday, August 24, 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 28, 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 7, 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 11, 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
You may register for these sessions on Handshake. Search for "Buckeye Careers - Career Fair AMA (Ask Me Anything)
See our FAQ below for additional resources and support
- What is the Career PREP Certification? Learn more about the certification here
- What do I do with my book bag, umbrella or coat? Coat check will be available for free at our in-person fair
- What if I need more copies of my resume? Print your resume at our Student Readiness Room
- What should I wear? Dress code is business casual, but this is not required to attend
- Where can I get business attire? Come to one of our Buckeye Careers Career Closet Pop-Up event this fall
- Are there resources for students with disabilities? Ohio College2Careers Counselor will be available at our in-person fair
- How does a virtaul fair work? Handshake Support offers a comprehensive guide for navigating and attending a virtual fair. Starting August 14, you may build your virtual fair schedule
- Is there a list of employers attending the fair? Starting August 14 in Handshake, you will be able to see which employers are attending the fair
- Who should I see if I have career related questions? Schedule an appointment with a career coach
If you require an accommodation such as live captioning or interpretation to participate in this event, please contact Tara Nord at email@example.com. Requests made two weeks before the event will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the university will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.
If you have a disability and rely on a screen reader or the keyboard for access to your computer you will experience difficulty using Handshake. As the university works with Handshake to improve accessibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in navigating and using this application. A member of our team will respond within 2 business days to assist you.